Hi, I’m Mikka. In 2007, I quit my job in New York and began traveling abroad; I lived in Vietnam for a little over a year, briefly in China, and then in Japan for another year and a half. I currently live in Los Angeles, where I work in reality TV, along with the rest of Los Angeles.
I started this blog in December 2009, but recently switched over to a WordPress platform, which I love. As of February 2011, I try to post a new photo every day (possibly a newly-edited photo from the past), though it’s impossible for me not to compulsively self-edit and go back and remove photos I don’t like anymore after the fact.
- listed at 47 Great Photojournalism Blogs.
- Photo of the Month at Photoburst
- Photo of the Week in Metropolis Magazine; the same photo also was printed in the 2011 Metropolis Calendar.
- Featured Artist for October 1st at fotomoto.com
- PhotoFriday winner 2.10.11